Monday, December 8, 2008

An Update

Just to keep everyone updated, nothing new has really happened. Jared started his job on Dec 1st and it's been going well. He's actually been working a lot of hours, but the college told him that they don't like overtime, so he can apply all these extra hours to days/hours off. That's exciting.

It's rare that I see the outside of the library or computer lounge. Work work work. And that's what it shall be until I go home for Christmas. *sigh* I guess I've got to earn the trip. Right now I have both presentations out of the way and just need to concentrate on two essays. Hopefully they'll work out for me.

Other than that it's getting cold here. Not as cold as home, but cold enough when you have to walk everywhere! Especially a mile and a half to get groceries. And I've got a lot of our Christmas shopping done. It's actually something I love doing so I try to space the fun out and not get it all done at one time. I love Christmas time. When Jared and I do have down time we like watching Christmas movies on my computer! And on Saturday we're off to Bristol to meet up our friends Katie and Kai to hear Handel's Messiah at Bristol Cathedral. I've been so looking forward to that.

No comments: