Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Opening remarks

So, I've decided to become a blogger. We'll see how long this lasts. I tried to put some pictures up here but for some reason it's not working. Maybe I'll try it again tonight when I can get back on my lovely PC instead of the crazy Mac at work. Ick.

Anyway, I started this blog to chronicle Jare and my craziness on our way to England. I feel like there's so much to do that I've slacked on since the work of the applications is over. Now we have to decide what we are going to do with our stuff, Jared needs to get a job, I need fill out my FASFA, and go through the process of applying for visas.

But, as I said when I started this paperwork adventure, where there's a will there's a way. So I am pushing through and driving Jared crazy because I'm driving myself crazy.

Come along on the adventure, won't you?

No comments: