Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why I am a sucker for corporate marketing

I realize that the title for this blog is bad. What's even worse is that it's true.

I've made Jared eat at McDonald's every week for the past three weeks because I wanted the free coke glasses you get with a large value meal or premium salad. Well, mission accomplished. I have all the colors now and we can detox. I have not eaten at McDonald's in God knows how long, but along come some pretty colored glasses and I'm there every week! But what was even weirder is that Jared and I picked up a few extra ones because people who ate there and got the large meals on a regular basis would just leave their glasses on the table or by the tray collection. Weird! So, because they didn't want them, we took them. Free (for real) glasses for us! Anyway, check out how neat they are. Can you blame me? And we only had to eat at McDonald's three times.

1 comment:

Anissa said...

I think they rock! I don't think they are offering them here...I'd get them :)