Once again, it seems all my panic was for not. Since everyone else in my company is at Supportive Housing seminar, I was asked to go to the main office and do projects for the human resources rep and the accounting person. I thought my boss was going to be here today as well, and so I had it in my mind that I would speak to her about what she was thinking as far as my continued employment. However, she also went to the seminar. Not to be defeated, I asked the HR person if she knew if I would be able to stay at full time until my notice date. Her reaction... "Oh my gosh yes!" All of the doubt was replaced by pure joy! She went on to tell me that because of the transition from Property Solutions to Aeon there were a lot of cracks in personell that needed to be filled and that the plan was to have me just run around doing projects for people until my last day.
Hooray for reliable employment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment