I have been so lazy since handing in my last essay last week! But, I am trying to get myself back on a reasonable sleeping schedule. I'm now able to fall asleep around 2 AM. I triumph for me, since I was used to going to bed at 5 AM.
I had a really wonderful birthday on Wednesday. We actually had a sunny day that day! Oh, it made my heart sing to see the sun! I welcomed the vitamin D! I walked up town and had lunch on the Cathedral lawn, then I went to hear a PhD student give a presentation on his thesis. After which, Jared met me at school and we went home I opened his gifts (Fruit Flakes, an Uglydoll, and a DS game of puzzles, my favorite!). We went out to supper at a tapas bar in the city center and it was wonderful! After that I talked with my parents and sister for the rest of the evening. Good times!
We ended up not being able to go to London to see the show. After that fell through I thought we could go to Bath for the weekend, but many other people had that idea as well and many of the hotels were full, and those that weren't were really expensive. Ah, well. I'm confident we'll get there before we leave. So, we're just hanging around Exeter. Tonight we saw Revolutionary Road and we're going to see W. on Sunday at the student's center.
No comments:
Post a Comment