Monday, January 19, 2009

More luggage joy

Today, as we sat eating lunch with friends, Jared got a phone call from the delivery guy that he was at our door! Jared rushed home (about a 10 minute walk) and collected the last piece of missing luggage. Now we can put that terrible trip behind us!

The only bad part is that his suitcase was open when he got it. That's very interesting considering that it's an army bag that has a pin that needs to go through all the eyes and clips at the top, not easily opened on it's own. Jared said that the bag had been hastily shut and it was obvious they person who did it had no idea what they were doing! But Jared checked through his bag and it appears there is nothing missing. We were lucky to get all of our luggage back!

On another note, I am in the middle of finals. I handed in an essay and portfolio (yay!) on Friday and I have another essay due this coming Friday. I am very stressed and my sleeping schedule is way out of wack. Case in point...It's 1 AM and I just woke up from a "nap" at midnight. I was tired at 9 PM, took a rest for a few hours and now I'm ready to hit the books again. I do have a week and a half after this last essay is due to relax with out classes. Hopefully I can get back on a good sleep schedule again!

No comments: