Thursday, July 9, 2009

books books books

As I write this I am surrounded by books! A good thing, yes, but I really should be working on my dissertation rather than blogging. It's hard, though, because I'm starting my second chapter today and it's always difficult to start writing something new. This one shouldn't be so bad. We'll see how it turns out. I am afraid that I'll probably have to go back to the library to do more research. Blech!

Anyway, what's been going on? Jared got an e-mail yesterday from GREAT theater company wanting to do a second phone interview. However, he wrote them back and told them thanks, but no thanks. They pay terrible and don't offer benefits for full time work. Never mind! Still waiting to hear back from a few places, but in the mean time we're starting to look at apartments here in Exeter just to cover our bases. We're stuck in Limbo right now and all we can do is wait to see what happens. If there are no job offers by early August, we're probably going to go ahead and rent an apartment here.

We got our tickets to the new Harry Potter movie this week!! I am so excited I can't even contain it. Early reviews are pretty good. On Sunday Jared and I are going to London to see Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen in Waiting for Godot!! Again, so excited! We've had these tickets for months. I really hope one of them isn't out sick or on holiday.

Okay, back to the dissertation...

No comments: