Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feast or Famine

So, as I said last blog, Jared turned down GREAT Theater Company. And that's a bummer because it would really be nice to move back (at least close to) the Twin Cities area. I loves me some Juicy Nookies, Lake Calhoun, Uptown Minneapolis, and Downtown St. Paul! Plus all of our friends and family there really make it home.

Anyhow, Jared got an e-mail today from the University of Montana wanting to do a phone interview next week. Awesome? Yes! We know this job pays well and has great benefits. Down side, it's on the Western part of Montana, while I'm sure is beautiful, is not home. Still, I think he should do the interview. It would be a great opportunity to be the tech director for a big university.

He also got an e-mail with more paperwork to fill out from Western Illinois University, which I am really crossing my fingers for! That would be awesome because it is within driving distance of the school I would want to do my MFA in.

So, here's hoping...some more! At least signs are looking up!

No comments: