I don't blog very much, and by that I mean only once before. I always get to this point and realize I can't think of anything to say. For a guy who wrote a play for his senior practicum...well, you can finish that. Carey's been gone for about a week now. I've been surviving on cooking frozen pizzas, Coke, and movies. I watched Unforgiven the other night. Clint Eastwood is amazing, effortless acting. Gene Hackman was really good in it too. I suppose he did get an Oscar for it. ...And ramen. Frozen pizzas, Coke, movies and ramen noodles, or more properly referred to as roman numerals. At home I usually eat the roast chicken flavor (
flavour), but it's a bit funky here, so I've been eating the chicken
curry flavor instead. Delicious. Speaking of movies, I saw Inglorious Basterds the other day as well. Great flick - for Tarentino fans. I think it's better than Pulp Fiction.
What's it like to work at Exeter College? Well, I'm glad you asked. See, I've been wanting to get this off my chest; I just really need to tell somebody. So, thanks for being willing to listen while I rant.
It's quite pleasant. The people are really friendly. And they really care about Theatre. You have to, I suppose. The pay isn't great, and you work with teenagers all day. And the department is underfunded, because it is Theatre.
Well, got to run. I'm meeting some friends to see a flick about a French assassin. "
Silly...but deadly!"
No comments:
Post a Comment