Well, maybe not a bad person...more like a lazy person. I know I haven't done a good job of keeping the blog up. I figured we're back in the States and everyone who used to read this is now in the know of all that we do.
Well, I felt guilty, so I am updating this, however short it may be.
We've been getting settled in alright. My job is going well and Jared has some promising prospects on the horizon. He's been doing some freelance light designing, which he's really been liking. Though, he gets frustrated with the learning process sometimes. He wishes he just knew everything. I told him that if he keeps on learning someday he well, then he won't be frustrated anymore.
However, we miss Exeter everyday and miss all of our dear friends over there. Looking at pictures is still a little bit hard for me. I ache to be back there sometimes. Yet, I know we made the right decision. And, as our friend Kim so elegantly put it: "The world is not getting bigger". So, even though we my feel so far away, the world is the same size and we're only just a plane ride away. We'll be going back in January and it cannot come soon enough!!
Stay tuned...I promise we'll be updating this more often.
1 comment:
We miss you too guys!
Glad to know that you are doing alright.
Take care lovely, I can't wait to see you in January! :D
Post a Comment